You can be a friend to our local L'Arche community. To volunteer, please click on volunteer.
Become An Assistant
The role of an assistant is diverse, and most people find their time in a L’Arche community to be life-giving, challenging, and fun. An online Assistant Application is available.
If you are interested in filling out our online application, please make sure you meet the qualifications below:
- High School Diploma / GED
- College Education Preferred
- Interest in living in a community of faith founded on the Beatitudes
- Desire to work with individuals with disabilities (Experience with people with disabilities is preferred)
- Creativity, flexibility, attention to detail, and ability to organize time
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team